Cannes 2012: BBH, AMV and 4Creative hit Gold in Design Lions
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 June 2012 11:37AM
BBH London, 4Creative, and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO all landed Gold Lions in the Design category at Cannes, but Serviceplan Munich went home with the Grand Prix.
The three Golds went to BBH’s 'Urban Tour' work for online retailer Asos, AMV's 'Mountain' work for Guinness and to the Channel 4 in-house creative team's More4 channel identity rebrand.
Germany's Serviceplan Munich was awarded the Grand Prix for 'The Solar Annual Report 2011' for a solar energy provider called Austria Solar.
Germany also won the most Gold Lions, one ahead of Japan's haul of five.
Out of 70 Lions awarded in total, the UK secured 11, with Silvers going to BBH for its 'The Whole Picture' work for The Guardian, AKQA's 'NikeFuel Station' and AMV’s 'Roots' work for Guinness.
Turner Duckworth picked up two Bronzes for D&AD and the Tuborg bottle.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- PPC Specialist Homeaway Uk Ltd Attractive package, Victoria Station
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £12 - £15 per hour, Cheshunt
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement