Cannes 2012: BBH, AMV and 4Creative hit Gold in Design Lions
BBH London, 4Creative, and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO all landed Gold Lions in the Design category at Cannes, but Serviceplan Munich went home with the Grand Prix.
The three Golds went to BBH’s 'Urban Tour' work for online retailer Asos, AMV's 'Mountain' work for Guinness and to the Channel 4 in-house creative team's More4 channel identity rebrand.
Germany's Serviceplan Munich was awarded the Grand Prix for 'The Solar Annual Report 2011' for a solar energy provider called Austria Solar.
Germany also won the most Gold Lions, one ahead of Japan's haul of five.
Out of 70 Lions awarded in total, the UK secured 11, with Silvers going to BBH for its 'The Whole Picture' work for The Guardian, AKQA's 'NikeFuel Station' and AMV’s 'Roots' work for Guinness.
Turner Duckworth picked up two Bronzes for D&AD and the Tuborg bottle.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London