Cannes 2012: BBH, AMV and 4Creative hit Gold in Design Lions
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 June 2012 11:37AM
BBH London, 4Creative, and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO all landed Gold Lions in the Design category at Cannes, but Serviceplan Munich went home with the Grand Prix.
The three Golds went to BBH’s 'Urban Tour' work for online retailer Asos, AMV's 'Mountain' work for Guinness and to the Channel 4 in-house creative team's More4 channel identity rebrand.
Germany's Serviceplan Munich was awarded the Grand Prix for 'The Solar Annual Report 2011' for a solar energy provider called Austria Solar.
Germany also won the most Gold Lions, one ahead of Japan's haul of five.
Out of 70 Lions awarded in total, the UK secured 11, with Silvers going to BBH for its 'The Whole Picture' work for The Guardian, AKQA's 'NikeFuel Station' and AMV’s 'Roots' work for Guinness.
Turner Duckworth picked up two Bronzes for D&AD and the Tuborg bottle.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- International PR and Communications Manager - FTC 9 months Brand Recruitment £46000 per annum + excellent benefits , Cambridgeshire
- Join the Blue Skies Clientside Team Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Digital Designer PFJ £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Director - International Health, Fitness and Racquets Operator Portfolio Sport £80,000 - £90,000 basic + bonus, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account