LBi launches social business design unit
Digital agency LBi has recruited John Monks to lead a social business design unit that aims to help businesses "re-engineer" themselves and take better advantage of emerging digital technologies within their advertising.
Monks, founder of consulting firm Curve, is to head the new arm of the agency.
The social business design unit boasts a "pure play consultancy function" that intends to help brands become "fully-fledged" social businesses by embracing social media at an organisational level.
Anil Pillai, UK chief executive at LBi, said: "Social media has totally changed the dynamics of the relationship between a brand and its consumers. It follows that companies increasingly need to reinvent themselves take advantage of emerging digital opportunities.
LBi has been one of the agencies involved in CANNT, the alternative advertising festival held in London as a counter to the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Dare, Albion and Work Club are also part of CANNT.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films