LBi launches social business design unit
Digital agency LBi has recruited John Monks to lead a social business design unit that aims to help businesses "re-engineer" themselves and take better advantage of emerging digital technologies within their advertising.
Monks, founder of consulting firm Curve, is to head the new arm of the agency.
The social business design unit boasts a "pure play consultancy function" that intends to help brands become "fully-fledged" social businesses by embracing social media at an organisational level.
Anil Pillai, UK chief executive at LBi, said: "Social media has totally changed the dynamics of the relationship between a brand and its consumers. It follows that companies increasingly need to reinvent themselves take advantage of emerging digital opportunities.
LBi has been one of the agencies involved in CANNT, the alternative advertising festival held in London as a counter to the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Dare, Albion and Work Club are also part of CANNT.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity