LBi launches social business design unit
Digital agency LBi has recruited John Monks to lead a social business design unit that aims to help businesses "re-engineer" themselves and take better advantage of emerging digital technologies within their advertising.
Monks, founder of consulting firm Curve, is to head the new arm of the agency.
The social business design unit boasts a "pure play consultancy function" that intends to help brands become "fully-fledged" social businesses by embracing social media at an organisational level.
Anil Pillai, UK chief executive at LBi, said: "Social media has totally changed the dynamics of the relationship between a brand and its consumers. It follows that companies increasingly need to reinvent themselves take advantage of emerging digital opportunities.
LBi has been one of the agencies involved in CANNT, the alternative advertising festival held in London as a counter to the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Dare, Albion and Work Club are also part of CANNT.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Website Trading & Content Manager easyJet negotiable, Luton
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £34000 per annum, London
- European Insight Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + bens, London