In association with
Coca-Cola 'do the toe tappy' by Ogilvy & Mather Paris
Campaign Work, Monday, 25 June 2012 03:32PM
Carmen Electra, Perez Hilton and the choreographer JaQuel Knight demonstrate some hip-hop dance moves in a new ad for Coke Zero.
The work was inspired by Joey "Knucklehead" Turman, a young US choreographer who turned to street dancing to create a better future for himself.
The song featured, Do The Toe Tappy, is by Turman and is available to download at MakeItPossibleProject.com
The work is part of a larger initiative from the brand that is seeking to help people transform their dreams into reality.
It is supported on Twitter at #zerodance and #toetappy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire