Lida's Mel Cruickshank appointed to top Wunderman UK role
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 25 June 2012 06:30PM
Mel Cruickshank, the chief executive of Lida, has been poached by Wunderman to lead its UK operation.
Cruickshank replaces Brendan Tansey, who is moving to an unspecified role within WPP, and becomes president of Wunderman UK and a member of the Wunderman Leadership Board. She will report to the Wunderman chairman and chief executive officer Daniel Morel and is expected to join later this year.
"Mel’s in-depth knowledge of digital marketing is what clients look for; in a world that is always on, they want to know what works in social, what levers to pull in mobile, and what business outcomes will result," said Morel.
"That, combined with an entrepreneurial leadership style and a keen appreciation for how insights drive the creative process, makes her the right leader for our UK operation."
Cruickshank has been the chief executive of M&C Saatchi’s Lida since 2009. She has also worked for TBWA\GGT, Smith Bundy and MRM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £250-£300 per day, London
- Media Account Director Premier Media Up to £300 per day depending on experience, London
- Marketing Assistant, up to £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic Benefits, Teddington
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%