Uniqlo runs t-shirt activity on Pinterest
Uniqlo, the Japanese clothing retailer, has created a Pinterest "mosaic" to promote its Dry Mesh t-shirt range.
The Uniqlo Dry Mesh Project has been created in partnership with digital agency Firstborn.
The activity uses images of the Dry Mesh T-Shirts to create an animation-like effect, as the user scrolls down the page.
Uniqlo has used these "mosaics" for a number of its clothing categories, including men’s apparel, women's apparel and fitness.
Uniqlo is known for creating interesting digital work. In 2010 it ran the Lucky Counter Twitter campaign while its ecommerce site was down.
The campaign reduced the price of items of clothing when they were tweeted about.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager - Sports Direct Magazine Haymarket Media Group £26k - £28k, Teddington, Middlesex