Uniqlo runs t-shirt activity on Pinterest
Uniqlo, the Japanese clothing retailer, has created a Pinterest "mosaic" to promote its Dry Mesh t-shirt range.
The Uniqlo Dry Mesh Project has been created in partnership with digital agency Firstborn.
The activity uses images of the Dry Mesh T-Shirts to create an animation-like effect, as the user scrolls down the page.
Uniqlo has used these "mosaics" for a number of its clothing categories, including men’s apparel, women's apparel and fitness.
Uniqlo is known for creating interesting digital work. In 2010 it ran the Lucky Counter Twitter campaign while its ecommerce site was down.
The campaign reduced the price of items of clothing when they were tweeted about.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30 - £38 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £37000 - £45000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Digital Account Manger Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Payments Solutions Strategy Manager Stopgap £45000 - £65000 per annum, City of London