In association with
BBC 'Wimbledon 2012' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 26 June 2012 12:10PM
Red Bee Media has launched a promo spot for this year's Wimbledon coverage on the BBC.
As the competitors are shown playing key shots, their bodies become covered with words that describe their style, past wins and individual traits that could make them the winner.
The animated typography follows the anatomical movements of the players as they move in slow motion.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account