In association with
BBC 'Wimbledon 2012' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 26 June 2012 12:10PM
Red Bee Media has launched a promo spot for this year's Wimbledon coverage on the BBC.
As the competitors are shown playing key shots, their bodies become covered with words that describe their style, past wins and individual traits that could make them the winner.
The animated typography follows the anatomical movements of the players as they move in slow motion.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Copywriter - midweight to senior David Thatcher Recruitment £45-50k, London or Surrey
- Head of Art David Thatcher Recruitment £60-70k, Bristol
- Research Director - Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Senior Program Manager air recruitment Up to £75K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London