In association with
Sony Xperia 'one block' by McCann New York
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 26 June 2012 04:20PM
McCann New York has created Sony's first-ever national TV spot in the US for the Xperia Ion smartphone.
Shot by the music video director Paul Hunter, the 60-second spot mixes fantasy and adventure with the lead chracter’s real life as he walks home watching and listening to his Xperia smartphone. The soundtrack is Matt & Kim’s Let’s Go. The ad was created by Jason Schmall and Mat Bisher.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires