UKTV in hunt for ad agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 June 2012 08:00AM
UKTV, which owns brands including Dave, Watch and Alibi, is on the hunt for a creative agency to handle advertising to support its US shows and original programming.
The broadcaster, which spends £5 million on advertising and uses Red Bee Media as its lead creative agency, is aiming to hire an additional shop to promote US imports and its own shows including Dynamo: Magician Impossible on Watch and Dara O Briain: School Of Hard Sums on Dave.
UKTV has contacted agencies directly with a request to submit credentials. The process is being overseen by its marketing director, Simon Michaelides. He said: "We recognise that we need additional complementary partners to reflect our business model."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London