UKTV in hunt for ad agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 June 2012 08:00AM
UKTV, which owns brands including Dave, Watch and Alibi, is on the hunt for a creative agency to handle advertising to support its US shows and original programming.
The broadcaster, which spends £5 million on advertising and uses Red Bee Media as its lead creative agency, is aiming to hire an additional shop to promote US imports and its own shows including Dynamo: Magician Impossible on Watch and Dara O Briain: School Of Hard Sums on Dave.
UKTV has contacted agencies directly with a request to submit credentials. The process is being overseen by its marketing director, Simon Michaelides. He said: "We recognise that we need additional complementary partners to reflect our business model."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'