In association with
Dove 'upside down' by Ogilvy & Mather London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 28 June 2012 11:43AM
Ogilvy & Mather London has created a series of print ads for Dove, aiming to highlight and take a stand against the use of digital retouching to create false a representation of reality.
The creative shows how extreme retouching of images can go unnoticed and how it can distort a woman’s perception of beauty.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Brand Communications Stopgap £50000 - £57000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Art Director x3 AF Selection £40,000 - £55,000, Warwickshire
- Business Development Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus , City of London
- Digital Communications / Engagement Manager Badenoch & Clark £40000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire