In association with
Gatwick Express 'Express tracks' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 28 June 2012 01:47PM
Gatwick Express has launched "Express tracks", a selection of bespoke musical compositions that provide the soundtrack to a passenger's journey free when customers buy their tickets at gatwickexpress.com.
Created by VCCP, in partnership with Sony Music Entertainment and Faber Music, the London to Gatwick journey has been scored with original music by the composer Philip Sheppard.
The creatives behind the work, which is supported by outdoor, social media, seed films and press, were Jason Scott and Joris Philippart.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London