In association with
Gatwick Express 'Express tracks' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 28 June 2012 01:47PM
Gatwick Express has launched "Express tracks", a selection of bespoke musical compositions that provide the soundtrack to a passenger's journey free when customers buy their tickets at gatwickexpress.com.
Created by VCCP, in partnership with Sony Music Entertainment and Faber Music, the London to Gatwick journey has been scored with original music by the composer Philip Sheppard.
The creatives behind the work, which is supported by outdoor, social media, seed films and press, were Jason Scott and Joris Philippart.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films