In association with
Gatwick Express 'Express tracks' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Thursday, 28 June 2012 01:47PM
Gatwick Express has launched "Express tracks", a selection of bespoke musical compositions that provide the soundtrack to a passenger's journey free when customers buy their tickets at gatwickexpress.com.
Created by VCCP, in partnership with Sony Music Entertainment and Faber Music, the London to Gatwick journey has been scored with original music by the composer Philip Sheppard.
The creatives behind the work, which is supported by outdoor, social media, seed films and press, were Jason Scott and Joris Philippart.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart