In association with
BBC 2012 'stadium UK' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Monday, 02 July 2012 11:14AM
The BBC has launched its marketing campaign and title sequences for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The animated trail is designed to be used across all the BBC’s TV, radio and digital Olympic content, and features the specially commissioned music track First Steps by Elbow.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London