Grolsch 'big bold Grolsch' by BMB
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 03 July 2012 10:44AM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created a campaign for Grolsch comprising TV spots, Sky Movies sponsorship idents and digital activity to relaunch the brand as a premium world beer.
The work, with the strapline "Character speaks louder than words. Big bold Grolsch", tells the story of the detective Journt Von Deg. It was written by Joe Bruce, art directed by Kate Baker and directed by Yann Demange through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Direct Marketing Officer Harris Hill Ltd £28k - 32k per year, London
- Senior Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Web Analyst / Optimisation Manager EMR £52000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Producer / Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: +package, Manchester