Grolsch 'big bold Grolsch' by BMB
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 03 July 2012 10:44AM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created a campaign for Grolsch comprising TV spots, Sky Movies sponsorship idents and digital activity to relaunch the brand as a premium world beer.
The work, with the strapline "Character speaks louder than words. Big bold Grolsch", tells the story of the detective Journt Von Deg. It was written by Joe Bruce, art directed by Kate Baker and directed by Yann Demange through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior account manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £35000 - £39000 per annum, London
- e-Commerce Executive - Health & Beauty Stopgap £22000 - £24000 per annum, Slough
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £40,000, West Midlands
- Marketing Campaign Manager Ninesharp £140 - £175 per day, Sheffield