Grolsch 'big bold Grolsch' by BMB
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 03 July 2012 10:44AM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has created a campaign for Grolsch comprising TV spots, Sky Movies sponsorship idents and digital activity to relaunch the brand as a premium world beer.
The work, with the strapline "Character speaks louder than words. Big bold Grolsch", tells the story of the detective Journt Von Deg. It was written by Joe Bruce, art directed by Kate Baker and directed by Yann Demange through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Staffing Manager - Experiential division - Integrated London agency - £24k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £24k, West London
- Digital Project Director Creative Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Digital Creative Lead Creative Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- F/L M-W Digital Recruitment Consultant (Tech UX and PM) £20-30K Dynamic New Alliances £20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + iphone, laptop, bonus, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity