Gocompare.com 'bazooka Sue' by Dare
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 03 July 2012 04:32PM
Gocompare.com's latest TV ad features Sue Barker trying to blow up the brand character Gio Compario.
The spot shows Gio singing his signature song to a young couple. It cuts to a shady character, later revealed to be Barker, taking aim with a bazooka. The work, the first by Dare since winning the business, was created by Colin Smith and Angus Vine, and directed by Big Red Button through Moxie Pictures.
Other celebrities are lined up to take on the role of assassin in later spots. Gocompare.com has been running a teaser campaign for the past week with print and outdoor ads that deface Gio.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Director Drayton Partners Ltd £Competitive plus strong package, Southall, West of London
- Commercial Product Marketing Manager - Gaming Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + Bonus and company benefits, London
- Studio and Resource Manager £30-40 Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Services Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Cheshire