Halfords 'Tour de Francis' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 03 July 2012 04:43PM
As part of its Tour de France sponsorship, Halfords is airing idents devised by DLKW Lowe and featuring the amateur cyclist Dan Francis.
His journey was made into a documentary, available on Halfords’ YouTube and Facebook pages, and clips make up the idents around ITV’s coverage of the Tour.
It was created by Jonny Watson and Dan Harrison, and directed by Nick Mason through Another Film Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London