Halfords 'Tour de Francis' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 03 July 2012 04:43PM
As part of its Tour de France sponsorship, Halfords is airing idents devised by DLKW Lowe and featuring the amateur cyclist Dan Francis.
His journey was made into a documentary, available on Halfords’ YouTube and Facebook pages, and clips make up the idents around ITV’s coverage of the Tour.
It was created by Jonny Watson and Dan Harrison, and directed by Nick Mason through Another Film Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London