Halfords 'Tour de Francis' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 03 July 2012 04:43PM
As part of its Tour de France sponsorship, Halfords is airing idents devised by DLKW Lowe and featuring the amateur cyclist Dan Francis.
His journey was made into a documentary, available on Halfords’ YouTube and Facebook pages, and clips make up the idents around ITV’s coverage of the Tour.
It was created by Jonny Watson and Dan Harrison, and directed by Nick Mason through Another Film Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)