Diary: Adland popcorn on sale
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 July 2012 08:00AM
Remember those three Saatchi & Saatchi boys who went on Dragons' Den last year? Well, they did.
Having secured the backing of Peter Jones despite the brand's ridiculous name, Martin McLaughlin, Christian Hartmann and Tom Callard's Love Da Popcorn product has now gained listings in 251 branches of Waitrose. They are also planning to expand the Love Da brand. Congratulations all round and good to see that the professional angry Scot Duncan Bannatyne was proved wrong when he wheeled out his favourite line: "It isn't a business." But perhaps he was giving viewers the benefit of his wisdom on Saatchis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account