Diary: Adland popcorn on sale
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 July 2012 08:00AM
Remember those three Saatchi & Saatchi boys who went on Dragons' Den last year? Well, they did.
Having secured the backing of Peter Jones despite the brand's ridiculous name, Martin McLaughlin, Christian Hartmann and Tom Callard's Love Da Popcorn product has now gained listings in 251 branches of Waitrose. They are also planning to expand the Love Da brand. Congratulations all round and good to see that the professional angry Scot Duncan Bannatyne was proved wrong when he wheeled out his favourite line: "It isn't a business." But perhaps he was giving viewers the benefit of his wisdom on Saatchis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London