Nike 'king of trainers' by R/GA London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 July 2012 04:02PM
Nike and JD Sports have come together to launch a new mobile web and Facebook platform.
Designed and developed by R/GA London, King of Trainers gives JD Sports’ customers exclusive access to Nike gear.
And by collecting points for their activity, players can be crowned the ‘King of Trainers’ for their respective city – winning the right to exclusive Nike gear, offers and tickets as a reward.
Available via an interactive mobile web experience and a Facebook application, King of Trainers is a digital commerce platform. Each month, three Nike footwear products will be exclusively released on King of Trainers by JD Sports, giving players the opportunity to get the latest trainers before they go on sale to the masses.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account