Nike 'king of trainers' by R/GA London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 July 2012 04:02PM
Nike and JD Sports have come together to launch a new mobile web and Facebook platform.
Designed and developed by R/GA London, King of Trainers gives JD Sports’ customers exclusive access to Nike gear.
And by collecting points for their activity, players can be crowned the ‘King of Trainers’ for their respective city – winning the right to exclusive Nike gear, offers and tickets as a reward.
Available via an interactive mobile web experience and a Facebook application, King of Trainers is a digital commerce platform. Each month, three Nike footwear products will be exclusively released on King of Trainers by JD Sports, giving players the opportunity to get the latest trainers before they go on sale to the masses.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity