Nike 'king of trainers' by R/GA London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 July 2012 04:02PM
Nike and JD Sports have come together to launch a new mobile web and Facebook platform.
Designed and developed by R/GA London, King of Trainers gives JD Sports’ customers exclusive access to Nike gear.
And by collecting points for their activity, players can be crowned the ‘King of Trainers’ for their respective city – winning the right to exclusive Nike gear, offers and tickets as a reward.
Available via an interactive mobile web experience and a Facebook application, King of Trainers is a digital commerce platform. Each month, three Nike footwear products will be exclusively released on King of Trainers by JD Sports, giving players the opportunity to get the latest trainers before they go on sale to the masses.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film