Transport for London 'bike frames' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 July 2012 04:39PM
M&C Saatchi has created a campaign for Transport for London to boost the number of cyclists in the capital and encourage existing cyclists to ride more.
The creative, which spans print, outdoor, digital and online, features bike frames shaped into inspirational and emotional words related to riding a bike, which are shot against London settings.
One bike frame has been shaped into the word "freedom" with Parliament Hill as the backdrop. The work was created by Andrew Long and James Millers, and photographed by Jason Hindley. The production company was Smoke & Mirrors. MEC was the media agency.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London