TBWA's Integer Group makes entry into UK
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 July 2012 10:35AM
TBWA Worldwide's shopper marketing agency, The Integer Group, is launching in the UK.
G2 Joshua's head of client service, Clare Cryer, becomes the managing director of Integer London, which will be the promotional, retail and shopper marketing arm of TBWA\UK. She will report to Robert Harwood-Matthews, the president of TBWA\UK, and will be responsible for developing Integer London's UK brand roster.
The division launches with no clients. Cryer will be responsible for initially managing a team of four.
The Integer Group, whose global clients include MillerCoors, Kellogg, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Mars, Nissan and PepsiCo, focuses on strategically communicating with consumers before they enter a store, while they are shopping and after they make a purchase.
Cryer said: "Integer's non-linear framework, The Shopper Continuum, allows for a great understanding of a brand's relationship with its shoppers and retailers, and is what will set the agency apart from its competitors."
Harwood-Matthews added: "Integer London adds a new layer of expertise and capability to TBWA\UK. Shopper marketing allows us to drive shoppers from consideration to purchase and advocacy, ultimately delivering even greater ROI for our clients."
The Integer Group has 18 offices globally and employs more than 1,200 staff.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Exec/Account Manager - Integrated (6 months+) Stopgap £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager The Little Black Book Agency £23000 - £26000 per annum, Manchester
- Head of Brand Strategy for Global Brand Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £90000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus, City of London
- FMCG Client side Research and Insight Manager Elizabeth Norman International £40000 per annum + Generous bonus and benefits, West London
- Digital Project Manager (Liverpool) The Little Black Book Agency £30000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits, Liverpool
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?