TBWA's Integer Group makes entry into UK
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 July 2012 10:35AM
TBWA Worldwide's shopper marketing agency, The Integer Group, is launching in the UK.
G2 Joshua's head of client service, Clare Cryer, becomes the managing director of Integer London, which will be the promotional, retail and shopper marketing arm of TBWA\UK. She will report to Robert Harwood-Matthews, the president of TBWA\UK, and will be responsible for developing Integer London's UK brand roster.
The division launches with no clients. Cryer will be responsible for initially managing a team of four.
The Integer Group, whose global clients include MillerCoors, Kellogg, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Mars, Nissan and PepsiCo, focuses on strategically communicating with consumers before they enter a store, while they are shopping and after they make a purchase.
Cryer said: "Integer's non-linear framework, The Shopper Continuum, allows for a great understanding of a brand's relationship with its shoppers and retailers, and is what will set the agency apart from its competitors."
Harwood-Matthews added: "Integer London adds a new layer of expertise and capability to TBWA\UK. Shopper marketing allows us to drive shoppers from consideration to purchase and advocacy, ultimately delivering even greater ROI for our clients."
The Integer Group has 18 offices globally and employs more than 1,200 staff.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London
- Sales Manager - Content Business Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + incredible commission, London
- Affiliate Executive - Huge Client - Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Pharmaceutical Associate/Account Director/ (Full or Part-Time) Brand Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Bedford
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed