PHD rejigs team as Spray joins Drum
Andy Spray, the head of investment at PHD, is taking up the newly created role of head of commercial partnerships at Drum.
Spray has worked at PHD for 14 years, originally as its broadcast director. At Drum, he will develop media partnership ideas for clients across Omnicom Media Group, reporting to Drum's acting managing director, Amanda Walsh.
As a result of Spray's move, PHD has restructured the investment team. Danny Barnes and Phil Mahoney, previously the joint heads of broadcast, are now the head of investment and the head of trading respectively.
In addition, PHD's head of press, Tim Caira, has been given an extended role as the head of press and integration.
Daren Rubins, the chief executive of PHD UK, said: "The recent growth of the agency means that we now have a need for a more dedicated focus on our investment offering and the value we can deliver clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior eCRM Digital Producer / Project Manager, £45K, The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £45K, Farringdon
- Senior Digital Buyer Lipton Fleming £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £20000 - £26000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- eCommerce Manager JV Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits & Pension, Manchester