In association with
Moneysupermarket.com 'the £1,000 man' by Mother
Campaign Work, Monday, 09 July 2012 11:23AM
Mother's latest Moneysupermarket.com ad follows the transformation of an everyday man, Gary, who becomes a superstar in his own Magnum, PI-inspired TV series, The £1,000 Man.
After using Moneysupermarket.com to save money, he shows the full extent of his savings in the 80s-themed ad, which features a montage of Gary’s adventures.
Mother has created 60-second and 40-second spots for the launch, as well as five 20-second executions focusing on four core products – car insurance, home insurance, energy and credit cards.
The ad was directed by Josh Gordon and Will Speck – who shot the Will Ferrell film Blades Of Glory – and filmed on location in Los Angeles.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior National Account Manager , New Brand Premier Consultants c.£60k-£65k plus car & bonus, East of England / South East England / London (Greater)
- Head of Digital - great digital agency, N Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £70k, Greater Manchester / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Administrator - Promotional Products Agency Stonor £20K + Bonus, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...