In association with
Moneysupermarket.com 'the £1,000 man' by Mother
Campaign Work, Monday, 09 July 2012 11:23AM
Mother's latest Moneysupermarket.com ad follows the transformation of an everyday man, Gary, who becomes a superstar in his own Magnum, PI-inspired TV series, The £1,000 Man.
After using Moneysupermarket.com to save money, he shows the full extent of his savings in the 80s-themed ad, which features a montage of Gary’s adventures.
Mother has created 60-second and 40-second spots for the launch, as well as five 20-second executions focusing on four core products – car insurance, home insurance, energy and credit cards.
The ad was directed by Josh Gordon and Will Speck – who shot the Will Ferrell film Blades Of Glory – and filmed on location in Los Angeles.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London