In association with
Gatorade 'I will not stop' by TBWA\Chiat\Day
Campaign Work, Monday, 09 July 2012 12:30PM
Gatorade has released a spot by TBWA\Chiat\Day starring Usain Bolt.
The film shows Bolt walking towards the Olympics Stadium in London and taking his place on the race track.
The work was created by Linda Knight and Jayanta Jenkin, and directed by Jaron Albertin through Smuggler and The Cronenweths through Untitled. The director of photography was Linus Sandgren.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Media Account Director Premier Media Up to £300 per day depending on experience, London
- Marketing Assistant, up to £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic Benefits, Teddington
- Full Stack Software Developer // BackBone.JS // Central London Salt negotiable, London
- Marketing, Social Media & Events Assistant Brand Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%