In association with
Gatorade 'I will not stop' by TBWA\Chiat\Day
Campaign Work, Monday, 09 July 2012 12:30PM
Gatorade has released a spot by TBWA\Chiat\Day starring Usain Bolt.
The film shows Bolt walking towards the Olympics Stadium in London and taking his place on the race track.
The work was created by Linda Knight and Jayanta Jenkin, and directed by Jaron Albertin through Smuggler and The Cronenweths through Untitled. The director of photography was Linus Sandgren.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Graphic Designer Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £28,000, South West London
- AM and SAM - experiential - Up to £38k Stopgap £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - integrated agency - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £30-36k plus benefits, Central London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset