In association with
Mini 'Mini orchestra' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Monday, 09 July 2012 01:11PM
To tie in with the Olympic Games, WCRS has assembled the Mini orchestra to perform a version of God Save The Queen using just car horns.
A 75-second film features musicians from the London Philharmonic Orchestra playing the horns of nine red, white and blue Mini London 2012 Special Editions.It will be seeded on www.mini.?co.uk/adventure. Activity also includes a Metro coverwrap.
The work was created by David Dearlove and Richard Nott. It was directed by Kjetil Njoten through Betsy Works.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push