In association with
Credit Suisse 'metamorphosis' by Euro RSCG London
Campaign Work, Monday, 09 July 2012 03:02PM
Euro RSCG London has created a short film starring Anna Friel and inspired by Titian's famous painting Diana and Actaeon to mark Credit Suisse's sponsorship of a new exhibition at the National Gallery.
"Metamorphosis: Titian 2012" is a project involving the artists Chris Ofili, Conrad Shawcross and Mark Wallinger, in collaboration with The Royal Ballet.
The film was written and creatively directed by Gerry Moira, and art directed by Dave Burn. It was directed by Luke White and Remi Weekes, who work under the moniker Tell No One.
The ad aired across Credit Suisse’s social media ahead of the exhibition’s opening on Wednesday. It was trailed by a teaser campaign and a making-of film.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- HEAD OF ANALYTICS Harnham £100000 - £125000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Email Marketing Specialist:- Fashion,Retail,Campaign,Analytics Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 per annum, Birmingham
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Nottinghamshire