Diary: Don't mess with this lot
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 08:00AM
The Southern Trains review aside, the pitching tactics of the folks at McCann London may well go up a notch in the near future.
The agency, which makes the Olympics ads, has pulled some strings and got a member of the British fencing team in to give them a lesson on swordsmanship. Prepare to have your eye put out and gut slashed if you cross them in the future. Not really - it's all just for fun.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Sales & Account Exec - #Mobile #Advertising #London Digital Gurus £18000 - £22000 per annum + OTE upto £26,000 (Package), London
- VP Business Development - Mobile Innovation / Products Digital Gurus £85000 - £125000 per annum + benefits, London
- Technical Sales Manager #RTB #Mobile #London Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 per annum + + OTE 50%, City of London
- Digital Designer - London - £25,000 - £30,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London