Hotline: The IPA appoints joint chairmen
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 July 2012 12:00AM
The IPA has appointed Leo Burnett's Katie Lee and Aegis Media's Cormac Loughran as the new joint chairmen of the IPA's New Business and Marketing Group.
The two new-business leaders take over from Helen Weisinger, the group chief marketing officer at EDC, and Mark Robinson, the acting marketing director at MPG Media Contacts.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London