New business leagues (13 July 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 July 2012 10:25AM
Publicis Chemistry's Everything Everywhere win has propelled it to number four in the creative league. Meanwhile, PHD scoops the £7m Experian Consumer Services account.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- New business director-part-time, boutique design agency,£55k PR Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £60000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Executive Stopgap £150 - £200 per day, Bracknell, Berkshire
- Brand IT Manager AbbVie Competitive Salary and Benefits Package, Maidenhead
- CLIENT MANAGER - BRIGHTON - £30K - £35K Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)