In association with
Argos 'we believe there's a better way to shop online' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Thursday, 12 July 2012 03:29PM
Argos has launched the next phase of its above-the-line summer brand campaign, in which its alien mum reminds her husband of the advantages of shopping online with the retailer.
The ad, created by CHI & Partners, focuses on the benefits of Argos Check & Reserve for customers who need their order the same day and can’t wait for a home delivery.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign