Channel 4 '4seven' by 4Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 12 July 2012 04:29PM
4seven is the latest offering from Channel 4. The channel features the best of the last 7 days of Channel 4 with a remit to integrate the increasing role of social media in television.
4creative appointed ManvsMachine in March to create a cohesive on and off air package that would sit comfortably as part of the Channel 4 family.
Having recently completed the award winning More4 rebrand, ManvsMachine were well placed to understand the unique demands of the brand.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Marketing Specialist Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum + benefits, St. Albans
- Account Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Technical Project Manager Red Sofa London £300 - £370 per day, East London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%