Channel 4 '4seven' by 4Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 12 July 2012 04:29PM
4seven is the latest offering from Channel 4. The channel features the best of the last 7 days of Channel 4 with a remit to integrate the increasing role of social media in television.
4creative appointed ManvsMachine in March to create a cohesive on and off air package that would sit comfortably as part of the Channel 4 family.
Having recently completed the award winning More4 rebrand, ManvsMachine were well placed to understand the unique demands of the brand.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency