In association with
Ikea 'a world without textiles' by McCann New York
Campaign Work, Friday, 13 July 2012 10:40AM
Ikea has launched a two-minute web film by McCann New York to promote its textiles range.
The film is the first Ikea work to come out of the agency since it was named the Swedish retailer's global agency of record for the catalogue in August last year.
It aims to show the type of additional content that will appear in the upcoming 2013 catalogue, produced in partnership with Ikea’s in-house agency ICOM.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014