In association with
Ikea 'a world without textiles' by McCann New York
Campaign Work, Friday, 13 July 2012 10:40AM
Ikea has launched a two-minute web film by McCann New York to promote its textiles range.
The film is the first Ikea work to come out of the agency since it was named the Swedish retailer's global agency of record for the catalogue in August last year.
It aims to show the type of additional content that will appear in the upcoming 2013 catalogue, produced in partnership with Ikea’s in-house agency ICOM.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Designer become £33K, Central London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency