Procter & Gamble 'kids' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Friday, 13 July 2012 11:29AM
Procter & Gamble has launched the follow-up to the "best job" spot in its global "thank you, Mum" campaign.
"Kids" has been launched around the world online and will make its TV première during the London 2012 opening ceremony.
The ad was created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland and directed by Daniel Kleinman.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PPC Executive Barclay Meade £26000 - £33000 per annum, Woking
- Brand Marketing Manager Network Marketing £35000 - £42000 per annum, Manchester
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £15 - £17.50 per hour, London
- Planner - middleweight Pitch Consultants £23000 - £27000 per annum, Leeds
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film