Taco Bell 'operation Alaska' by DraftFCB Orange County
Campaign Work, Friday, 13 July 2012 11:48AM
Taco Bell helicoptered its tacos to a remote part of Alaska as part of its latest ad campaign.
A 30-second spot shows a Taco Bell food truck being airlifted to an Alaskan town called Bethal.
The work was created by DraftFCB Orange County and focuses on the company’s "Live Más" strapline.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London