Taco Bell 'operation Alaska' by DraftFCB Orange County
Campaign Work, Friday, 13 July 2012 11:48AM
Taco Bell helicoptered its tacos to a remote part of Alaska as part of its latest ad campaign.
A 30-second spot shows a Taco Bell food truck being airlifted to an Alaskan town called Bethal.
The work was created by DraftFCB Orange County and focuses on the company’s "Live Más" strapline.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films