Sailor Jerry 'where eagles dare' by Quaker City Mercantile
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 July 2012 11:48AM
Sailor Jerry, the spiced rum brand, has launched its first-ever global digital film.
All of the material used was curated from an archive of film from a decade's worth of Sailor Jerry events, including "Sailor Jerry Presents" gigs, documentaries and barbecues.
The film also uses historic footage taken from a documentary based on the life of Norman "Sailor Jerry" Collins.
The 1979 punk anthem Where Eagles Dare by The Misfits is the soundtrack.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign