Sailor Jerry 'where eagles dare' by Quaker City Mercantile
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 July 2012 11:48AM
Sailor Jerry, the spiced rum brand, has launched its first-ever global digital film.
All of the material used was curated from an archive of film from a decade's worth of Sailor Jerry events, including "Sailor Jerry Presents" gigs, documentaries and barbecues.
The film also uses historic footage taken from a documentary based on the life of Norman "Sailor Jerry" Collins.
The 1979 punk anthem Where Eagles Dare by The Misfits is the soundtrack.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care, London
- Account Director Gemini Search £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London