In association with
GlaxoSmithKline 'the crowd is my only drug' by TBWA\London
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 July 2012 04:53PM
GlaxoSmithKline has marked its role as the official laboratory services provider for London 2012 with its first UK ad to celebrate anti-doping science.
"The crowd is my only drug", by TBWA\London, launches on the day the official anti-doping laboratory for the Games becomes operational.
The work was written by Fabio Abram, art directed by Braulio Kuwabara and directed by Scott Lyon through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Director - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £60k, Leeds
- Assistant Brand Manager AF Selection £mid 20's, West Midlands
- Digital Senior Account Manager - top agency nr Chester Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Chester
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England