In association with
GlaxoSmithKline 'the crowd is my only drug' by TBWA\London
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 July 2012 04:53PM
GlaxoSmithKline has marked its role as the official laboratory services provider for London 2012 with its first UK ad to celebrate anti-doping science.
"The crowd is my only drug", by TBWA\London, launches on the day the official anti-doping laboratory for the Games becomes operational.
The work was written by Fabio Abram, art directed by Braulio Kuwabara and directed by Scott Lyon through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films