Boots 17 'tonight we're going out' by Mother
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 July 2012 09:24AM
Mother has created an interactive music video for Boots' 17 cosmetics range, which is the next phase in its "17 make-up songs" campaign.
The video, which features the London-based MC and singer Mercedes, takes the form of an interactive Tumblr-style site. The track plays as the user scrolls down the page to reveal a series of video loops that are synced with the beat.
The images show girls getting ready for a night out and Mercedes performing the song, which was specially composed for 17 cosmetics.
To see the video and hear the song, people will be directed via press ads, PR and online display to 17’s Facebook page.
The work was directed by Zubicky & Tempelman through Social Club.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency