Boots 17 'tonight we're going out' by Mother
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 July 2012 09:24AM
Mother has created an interactive music video for Boots' 17 cosmetics range, which is the next phase in its "17 make-up songs" campaign.
The video, which features the London-based MC and singer Mercedes, takes the form of an interactive Tumblr-style site. The track plays as the user scrolls down the page to reveal a series of video loops that are synced with the beat.
The images show girls getting ready for a night out and Mercedes performing the song, which was specially composed for 17 cosmetics.
To see the video and hear the song, people will be directed via press ads, PR and online display to 17’s Facebook page.
The work was directed by Zubicky & Tempelman through Social Club.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London