Diary: Christie is not Too Shy
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 July 2012 12:00AM
A belated happy birthday to another colourful adland character, Neil Christie.
The Scot turned 50 last week and, to celebrate, the folks at Wieden & Kennedy got a cake topped with a hilarious photo of him in his younger years. The 80s weren't kind to Christie, as evidenced by the picture. Judging by the haircut, he was a massive Kajagoogoo fan - an embarrassing fact he can't keep "hush hush" any longer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Project Manager Gemini Search £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Director EMR £100000 - £120000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Developer / PM Digital Gurus £20000 - £27000 per annum, London