Diary: Christie is not Too Shy
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 July 2012 12:00AM
A belated happy birthday to another colourful adland character, Neil Christie.
The Scot turned 50 last week and, to celebrate, the folks at Wieden & Kennedy got a cake topped with a hilarious photo of him in his younger years. The 80s weren't kind to Christie, as evidenced by the picture. Judging by the haircut, he was a massive Kajagoogoo fan - an embarrassing fact he can't keep "hush hush" any longer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views