Channel 4 'meet the superhumans' by 4Creative
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 July 2012 10:57AM
Channel 4's biggest ever marketing campaign promotes coverage of the London 2012 Paralympic Games with a 'roadblock' premiere across 78 television channels.
The 90 second long film, 'meet the superhumans', will be broadcast at 9.00pm concurrently across 78 different UK television channels, including all of Channel 4's networks, ITV1, Five, Sky One, Eurosport and all of UKTV's channels.
Set to the track, Harder Than You Think by Public Enemy, the film showcases the abilities of some of the leading UK Paralympians and shows the herculean efforts that have gone into their preparation for the Games.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views