Channel 4 'meet the superhumans' by 4Creative
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 July 2012 10:57AM
Channel 4's biggest ever marketing campaign promotes coverage of the London 2012 Paralympic Games with a 'roadblock' premiere across 78 television channels.
The 90 second long film, 'meet the superhumans', will be broadcast at 9.00pm concurrently across 78 different UK television channels, including all of Channel 4's networks, ITV1, Five, Sky One, Eurosport and all of UKTV's channels.
Set to the track, Harder Than You Think by Public Enemy, the film showcases the abilities of some of the leading UK Paralympians and shows the herculean efforts that have gone into their preparation for the Games.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account