Channel 4 'meet the superhumans' by 4Creative
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 July 2012 10:57AM
Channel 4's biggest ever marketing campaign promotes coverage of the London 2012 Paralympic Games with a 'roadblock' premiere across 78 television channels.
The 90 second long film, 'meet the superhumans', will be broadcast at 9.00pm concurrently across 78 different UK television channels, including all of Channel 4's networks, ITV1, Five, Sky One, Eurosport and all of UKTV's channels.
Set to the track, Harder Than You Think by Public Enemy, the film showcases the abilities of some of the leading UK Paralympians and shows the herculean efforts that have gone into their preparation for the Games.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3