In association with
Camelot '100 millionaires' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 July 2012 11:40AM
Camelot has released a TV spot by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO aiming to thank National Lottery players for helping to fund the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Running across TV, outdoor, press, PR, social and digital, the campaign is a light-hearted take on the excitement that is mounting around the Olympics.
Bernard Hill, the voiceover artist, was chosen to add a sense of gravitas to the film and the music was composed by John Altman and recorded with a string orchestra.
The spot was written by Richard McGrann, art directed by Andy Clough and directed by Peter Cattaneo through Academy. Outdoor, press, in-store and digital executions were created by Camelot’s own creative services team. Media was handled by MPG Media Contacts. Post-production was by The Mill.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager - Freelance and Perm Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London