In association with
Camelot '100 millionaires' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 July 2012 11:40AM
Camelot has released a TV spot by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO aiming to thank National Lottery players for helping to fund the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Running across TV, outdoor, press, PR, social and digital, the campaign is a light-hearted take on the excitement that is mounting around the Olympics.
Bernard Hill, the voiceover artist, was chosen to add a sense of gravitas to the film and the music was composed by John Altman and recorded with a string orchestra.
The spot was written by Richard McGrann, art directed by Andy Clough and directed by Peter Cattaneo through Academy. Outdoor, press, in-store and digital executions were created by Camelot’s own creative services team. Media was handled by MPG Media Contacts. Post-production was by The Mill.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni