Pretty Green 'sunglasses launch' by Holler
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 July 2012 11:59AM
Pretty Green, Liam Gallagher's fashion label, invited the first 50 people who bought sunglasses from the new range to take part in a photo shoot by Tom Oxley.
The images were then used to create a film to be used to promote the range. In addition, a mini-documentary will be seeded online.
The 30 sec ad piece was produced and directed by Pretty Green, while the 'making of' mini documentary was produced by Holler and directed by Charlie Lightening of Lightening Productions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Sheffield
- Account Director - Branding and Packaging Mustard Jobs Circa £40,000 DOE, Central London
- Client Manager - Branding & Packaging to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Junior Planner - London - up to £34,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £34000 per annum, London