Shift.ms 'gallop' by Mother
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 July 2012 12:13PM
Mother has created a short film for the web-based charity Shift.ms to help to convey the impact that a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis can have.
The film dramatises the emotional journey of someone coming to terms with the early stages of diagnosis through the prism of a love affair. Shift.ms hopes the film can engage a wider audience as well as fuel conversations about the disease.
It was directed by Michael Pearce through HomeCorp. Port-production was by The Moving Picture Company.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account