In association with
Tourism Ireland 'escape the madness' by Publicis London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 July 2012 01:19PM
Tourism Ireland is launching an online film that aims to position Ireland as the antidote to the chaos on London transport this summer.
The film, by Publicis London, features the actor Chris O’Dowd and pits two friends against each other in a race: one is flying to Ireland; the other is commuting to the office.
It was created by Ed Robinson and Dave Sullivan, and directed by Pat Holden through Crossroads Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity