In association with
Tourism Ireland 'escape the madness' by Publicis London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 18 July 2012 01:19PM
Tourism Ireland is launching an online film that aims to position Ireland as the antidote to the chaos on London transport this summer.
The film, by Publicis London, features the actor Chris O’Dowd and pits two friends against each other in a race: one is flying to Ireland; the other is commuting to the office.
It was created by Ed Robinson and Dave Sullivan, and directed by Pat Holden through Crossroads Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency