LG seeks shop for social campaign
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:15AM
LG Electronics is searching for an agency to handle a social media campaign.
The company has been in direct contact with ad agencies to invite them to pitch for the business.
ICrossing was appointed as LG's global digital agency of record in June last year, taking responsibility for the brand's overall digital strategy, media, creative and the development of search, social and mobile programmes.
Recently, LG switched the focus of its home entertainment division towards an early adopter audience to reflect a change in the design of its 3D televisions.
LG launched a 3D cinema campaign in May targeting what it describes as "uncompromising seekers" who place more emphasis on special features and design than on price.
At the time, George Mead, the head of consumer marketing for home entertainment at LG, said: "There's confusion in terms of what smart TV and 3D give to consumers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester
- Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London Norton Leigh up to 28k plus excellent benefits, Central London
- On-line Marketing Manager Norton Leigh Up to 50k, Central London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition