Guardian News & Media seeks digital shop for Soulmates dating site
Guardian News & Media is talking to agencies about the digital account for its Soulmates dating website.
The review is being handled directly by GNM's marketing department, which is looking to hire the first dedicated digital agency for the Soulmates brand.
Last year, Soulmates was supported by a print and online advertising campaign by Forty6 Design. The ads included illustrations by Zara Picken, with quotes from people featured on the site revealing what they were looking for in a relationship.
The review will not impact on GNM's relationship with Glue Isobar, which works as the lead agency on the publisher's digital creative business.
A GNM spokeswoman said: "We are currently in the process of evaluating how we position the Guardian Soulmates brand in the digital space, and are assessing what agency support will be required to grow the Soulmates business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account