Guardian News & Media seeks digital shop for Soulmates dating site
Guardian News & Media is talking to agencies about the digital account for its Soulmates dating website.
The review is being handled directly by GNM's marketing department, which is looking to hire the first dedicated digital agency for the Soulmates brand.
Last year, Soulmates was supported by a print and online advertising campaign by Forty6 Design. The ads included illustrations by Zara Picken, with quotes from people featured on the site revealing what they were looking for in a relationship.
The review will not impact on GNM's relationship with Glue Isobar, which works as the lead agency on the publisher's digital creative business.
A GNM spokeswoman said: "We are currently in the process of evaluating how we position the Guardian Soulmates brand in the digital space, and are assessing what agency support will be required to grow the Soulmates business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency