Karmarama adds to management line-up
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:50AM
Karmarama has bolstered its management line-up following the merger with its sister shop Crayon.
The agency has hired Mother's Mark Harrison as the managing director of retail, Lawrence Weber from The Brooklyn Brothers as the head of digital integration and David Pandit, who joins from Bartle Bogle Hegarty as the director of data and analytics.
Harrison was previously the head of retail development at Mother, where he ran the Boots and Ikea accounts.
Weber has been The Brooklyn Brothers' head of digital production since 2009. He was responsible for managing the digital output, including the award-winning "being Henry" film for Range Rover.
Pandit was previously the head of data at BBH and built its data function.
Ben Bilboul, Karmarama's group chief executive, said: "As well as having a great creative pedigree, all three share our ambition to offer clients solutions that can work across the entire customer journey."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account