Creature nets task for Adidas apparel
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:20AM
Creature London has picked up a brief from Adidas to create an integrated campaign to promote the sports brand's winter apparel range across Europe and Asia.
The agency won the account without a pitch and the work, which will go live in October, comprises TV, print, outdoor and in-store.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London