Creature nets task for Adidas apparel
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:20AM
Creature London has picked up a brief from Adidas to create an integrated campaign to promote the sports brand's winter apparel range across Europe and Asia.
The agency won the account without a pitch and the work, which will go live in October, comprises TV, print, outdoor and in-store.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films