Creature nets task for Adidas apparel
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:20AM
Creature London has picked up a brief from Adidas to create an integrated campaign to promote the sports brand's winter apparel range across Europe and Asia.
The agency won the account without a pitch and the work, which will go live in October, comprises TV, print, outdoor and in-store.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London
- Digital PM with CMS build exp Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £17000 - £22000 Per Annum DOE, Wilmslow
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £36000 - £40000 per annum, Warwick
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity