In association with
Audi 'Audi City' by Razorfish
Campaign Work, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:12AM
Audi has opened the first of its digital showrooms in London's Piccadilly Circus.
Visitors to Audi City can digitally select their vehicle from millions of possible configurations and view it in realistic 1:1 scale on huge screens.
Razorfish designed and delivered the "multi-touch tables", which allow people to choose their model. The work was written by Rolf Borcherding and art directed by Jan Schlag.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition