In association with
Audi 'Audi City' by Razorfish
Campaign Work, Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:12AM
Audi has opened the first of its digital showrooms in London's Piccadilly Circus.
Visitors to Audi City can digitally select their vehicle from millions of possible configurations and view it in realistic 1:1 scale on huge screens.
Razorfish designed and delivered the "multi-touch tables", which allow people to choose their model. The work was written by Rolf Borcherding and art directed by Jan Schlag.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London
- Marketing Director Michael Page Digital £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Senior SEO consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £30000 per annum, Leeds
- Creative Technologist Sky negotiable, West London