In association with
Mercedes-Benz 'City Golf app' by Weapon7
Campaign Work, Monday, 23 July 2012 09:51AM
Weapon7 has created a golf-themed app that supports the car marque's support for The Open Championship.
The City Golf app mixes motion-activated mobile play and augmented reality.
The app allows users to swing their mobile device like a golf club to play through three courses with nine par-three-style holes. The pin can be set against any real-world backdrop using the iPhone's camera.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency