In association with
Mercedes-Benz 'City Golf app' by Weapon7
Campaign Work, Monday, 23 July 2012 09:51AM
Weapon7 has created a golf-themed app that supports the car marque's support for The Open Championship.
The City Golf app mixes motion-activated mobile play and augmented reality.
The app allows users to swing their mobile device like a golf club to play through three courses with nine par-three-style holes. The pin can be set against any real-world backdrop using the iPhone's camera.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire