In association with
Mercedes-Benz 'City Golf app' by Weapon7
Campaign Work, Monday, 23 July 2012 09:51AM
Weapon7 has created a golf-themed app that supports the car marque's support for The Open Championship.
The City Golf app mixes motion-activated mobile play and augmented reality.
The app allows users to swing their mobile device like a golf club to play through three courses with nine par-three-style holes. The pin can be set against any real-world backdrop using the iPhone's camera.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign