In association with
Mercedes-Benz 'City Golf app' by Weapon7
Campaign Work, Monday, 23 July 2012 09:51AM
Weapon7 has created a golf-themed app that supports the car marque's support for The Open Championship.
The City Golf app mixes motion-activated mobile play and augmented reality.
The app allows users to swing their mobile device like a golf club to play through three courses with nine par-three-style holes. The pin can be set against any real-world backdrop using the iPhone's camera.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Designer (UX, Mobile, UI, Music Industry) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager £35-40k Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Relationship Marketing/Affiliates Director Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum + 12 month contract, London
- Account Manager The Great & The Good £26,000 - 30,000 , South Bank
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'