In association with
Mercedes-Benz 'City Golf app' by Weapon7
Campaign Work, Monday, 23 July 2012 09:51AM
Weapon7 has created a golf-themed app that supports the car marque's support for The Open Championship.
The City Golf app mixes motion-activated mobile play and augmented reality.
The app allows users to swing their mobile device like a golf club to play through three courses with nine par-three-style holes. The pin can be set against any real-world backdrop using the iPhone's camera.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing & Communications Director Stopgap £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director of Content Strategy - London £75,000 Adam Recruitment £75000 - £76000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart