In association with
Nike 'game on world' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 24 July 2012 10:01AM
A new commercial by Wieden & Kennedy Portland supports Nike's training platform.
The work highlights the Nike+ system's ability to measure, map and share running data through the message that inside every runner is a better one trying to get out.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account