In association with
Target 'back to college' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 July 2012 10:33AM
Wieden & Kennedy Portland has created a US-based campaign for the retailer Target.
The interactive campaign will be among the last activity created by W&K Portland for Target after the brand announced a split with the agency in January. It offers students a chance to compete for 16 unconventional scholarships via a series of video interviews.
The work was written by Dan Kroeger and J Smith, and art directed by Johan Ärlig.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart