In association with
Target 'back to college' by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 July 2012 10:33AM
Wieden & Kennedy Portland has created a US-based campaign for the retailer Target.
The interactive campaign will be among the last activity created by W&K Portland for Target after the brand announced a split with the agency in January. It offers students a chance to compete for 16 unconventional scholarships via a series of video interviews.
The work was written by Dan Kroeger and J Smith, and art directed by Johan Ärlig.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account