Daily Diary - Rapp it up
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 July 2012 11:05AM
It might be called the 'Rapp Fun Run' but for the agency's chief creative officer, Rik Haslam, it was anything but that.
It was a far cry from Haslam's cool as a cucumber appearance at the Campaign Cannes roundtable last week, where he sported expensive shades at the table while discussing the importance of digital communication with contemporaries such as Leon Jaume from WCRS and LBi’s Chris Clarke.
However, during Rapp’s annual four-mile Bridge Fun Run from Hammersmith Riverside to Putney Bridge and back, Haslam contributed to the £1,000 raised for charity.
While many might have been worried if Haslam could hack such as gruelling run, they needn't have bothered because the thought of chief executive, Marco Scognamiglio and global chief creative officer, Ian Hayworth's cake stall and cream tea sale was enough to ensure his sweet return.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Onsite Conversion Up to 12 month FTC (Maternity cover) Which? c. £45,000 - £55,000, Greater London
- Head of Corporate Communications London Borough of Hounslow £55572 - 67544 per year + Final Salary Pension, Hounslow Central
- eCRM Campaign Manager PFJ £200 - £300 per day, London
- EMEA Marcomms Manager Barclay Meade £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency