Daily Diary - Rapp it up
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 July 2012 11:05AM
It might be called the 'Rapp Fun Run' but for the agency's chief creative officer, Rik Haslam, it was anything but that.
It was a far cry from Haslam's cool as a cucumber appearance at the Campaign Cannes roundtable last week, where he sported expensive shades at the table while discussing the importance of digital communication with contemporaries such as Leon Jaume from WCRS and LBi’s Chris Clarke.
However, during Rapp’s annual four-mile Bridge Fun Run from Hammersmith Riverside to Putney Bridge and back, Haslam contributed to the £1,000 raised for charity.
While many might have been worried if Haslam could hack such as gruelling run, they needn't have bothered because the thought of chief executive, Marco Scognamiglio and global chief creative officer, Ian Hayworth's cake stall and cream tea sale was enough to ensure his sweet return.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Designer - Award winning agency - c£30k central London Fill Recruitment Ltd Central London, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graduate Account Planner Havas EHS £16,000 + relocation , Cirencester, Cotswolds.
- Commercial Strategist - one of the fastest growing global innovation agencies Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Web Designer become £38K, Hertfordshire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account