In association with
ChildLine 'it follows me round' by NSPCC/ChildLine Creative Team
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 July 2012 08:00AM
ChildLine, the NSPCC's helpline service, is launching a hard-hitting campaign to urge children to speak out about physical abuse.
Created in-house and featuring the child actor Sammy Williams, who starred in the films Wild Bill and Attack The Block, and Neil Maskell as his father, the online film aims to help young people understand the signs of physical abuse and realise that it is not their fault.
The film was created and directed by Andy Hunter and Ben Liam Jones through Shootmedia.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014